Kroger Community Rewards
Butler Fury Youth Soccer has a new Kroger rewards number, GP154.
Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy by donating to Butler Fury based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your card to Butler Fury, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe a Kroger Plus Card!
A Plus Card is required for the Kroger Community Rewards program so that your transactions apply toward the organization you choose. To sign up for a Kroger Plus Card, stop by your local Kroger Customer Service Desk.
If you are already registered in Community Rewards with Fury as your organization, the account number will automatically update. You don’t need to do anything.
If you are a new registrant, please follow the steps below.
- A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, you will need to ensure that you have a Plus Card linked to your account. Then, go to https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow to select Butler Fury Youth Soccer as your Organization. The Organization Number is GP514
- Butler Fury will now display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account.
- After designating Butler Fury as your chosen organization, all transactions using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program. It takes approximately 10 days for the Kroger Community Rewards total to begin displaying on your receipt.
- You can view the total you earned to help Fury during the last quarter in your account details.
- To ensure that your transactions are applied to the program, you must present your Shopper’s Card or provide your Alternate ID at the register during the transaction.
- If you have any questions, please email CincinnatiCommunityRewards@kroger.com or visit our website at http://www.kroger.com