Before ordering your uniform, you need to know what number is acceptable to have. Players cannot have overlapping numbers on the same team. So if you have not worked that out:
1. Contact your coach and Cara Lehman (email@example.com) with your top three number choices.
2. The coaches will look at the roster and notify soccer village what number you should have.
Once that is squared away, you can order your uniform. To order your uniform kit, follow the instructions below:
1. Follow this link to order your uniform. This will open a new window and take you to the Soccer Village team hub. Continue to reference these instructions throughout the process.
2. If you are new to ordering from Soccer Village, you will need to create an account. Otherwise log in with your email address and password.
3. At the next next scren you will be asked for a group code. The group code is 'BF17'.
4. On the next page, complete the player information sheet (first and last name and birth year).
5. Select the group dropdown and select the full uniform kit.
(If you are ordering Spirit Wear, or you want to order any part of the kit individually, select the second option)
6. Continue filling out the remainder of the questions. If you don’t find the team your child is on, it’s ok. Butler Fury has provided Soccer Village with a roster of all teams they will refer to.
7. Select 'Go To Team Site' and you will be taken to get the page containing the uniform kit.
8. For the kit you will need one black jersey, one red jersey that will also function as a practice jersey, one pair of black shorts, and one pair each of red and black socks. Select each item and add it to your cart. You can order more of each type if you wish. Some end up going back for more socks later.
9. When you have added all the pieces to your cart, click on the cart icon at the top right and go through the checkout process.
Your uniform kit will be ordered. Soccer village will contact you when your kit is in.
If you have any problems, contact Cara Lehman at: firstname.lastname@example.org