Registering for Butler Fury Tryouts for 2019-2020
If you are a returning player, or a player from another team that used Stack Sports, you should have already have a login. If you are new to Butler Fury or any clubs, you may not have a Stack Login
To get started:
1. Click on the button below. This will open a new window for you to register. Leave this window open and use it as a reference while signing up.
2. You will be taken to the Stack Sports login page. If you already have an account, you may see it here in this list. If you have not already created an account, click “New Here? Create an Account”. If you already have an account, log in using the email address and password you provided.
If you already have an account, fill in your email and password and click sign on. Then skip to step 5. If you do not have an account, continue on to step 3.
3. If you are creating a new account you will be taken to the “Create a new Stack Sports Account Page”. Fill in the information required and click “Create my Stack Sports Account”.
4. Now fill in the required information including address, and phone and click “Sign In”. (You will need this information later, so you might as well do it now).
5. Next you will now be taken to the Parent/Guardian information Page. (If you logged in with your existing Stack Account, this information should be filled in already) Make sure you fill in all information in the fields marked ‘Required’. At the bottom is a place to fill in a information for a second parent or Guardian. This information is optional but fill in as much as you have time to as it will save you time later. When you are done, click “Continue to Register Player” at the bottom of the page.
6. If you are a returning player, at the next screen you will be asked to choose which player to register. Chose the player and click “Add registration for Selected Player”. This will take you to the age category’ page.
If you are not a returning player, you will immediately be taken to the ‘age category’ page pick the appropriate category based off gender and birth year and click “Continue to Player Information”.
7. The next screen is the “Player Information” screen. If you notice, it has already filled in the address. If the address of the player is different, please change it. Gender and Birthday are required to verify player eligibility, so please make sure you fill those out. Also an emergency contact is required.
8. At the bottom of this page are the various forms that the state requires you or the player either sign or digitally sign. These forms are the Medical Release, Waiver of Liability, Concussion Protocol, Lindsay’s Law, and the Photo Release forms. Review the information and digitially sign and date your name or have your player do theirs where needed. Click “Continue to Documents” when complete. *Note, the photo release form is not mandatory.
9. On the “Documents” page, you will be asked to upload the player picture and birth certificate. This is optional for tryouts - but, if you want to do it now, you’ll save yourself time later. If your player is accepted to a team, you will be able to come back later and upload these documents. If you are a returning player, you will have already uploaded the birth certificate, but the picture from last season is no longer valid. You will need to upload a new picture. Click “Continue to Register Players” at the bottom.
10. We are on the home stretch. Finally, you are in the home stretch. Your registration is not complete at this point. You must still continue the registration and finalize. At this this screen, you will have three choices: finish or “Continue Registration” for the player you just entered, or “Add another player for registration.” If you select the last option and click “Add Registration for Selected Player” you will be taken back to the player information screen where you will repeat the process. For this exercise, we are going to finalize registration. So select “Continue Registration” from the ‘Pending Registrations’ box.
11. The next page is the review page. You should see a $0.00 balance for registration. Click “Continue to Payment Method”.
12. At the ‘Payment Method’ screen, click “Confirm Registration” to complete your registration.
13. At the last page, you will be shown a copy of your receipt. And that’s it, you are done…..well almost.
At this point your player is in our system. You should have also received an email stating registration was successful. In this email, there is a form attached which confirms your player’s registration. Please print or save this form and bring it with you in case verification of registration is needed.
Returning to view player status
At any time you can return to your Blue Star account to review player status and add information to your players account.
Question: What type of information would I add to the account?
Answer: Once your player is accepted to a team, we will need a picture of the player and a copy of the birth certificate to validate player age.
How do I log onto my Blue Star account to verify information
It is pretty easy to log on and it all starts with butlerfury.com
1. Go to http://butlerfury.com in your browser and click on the menu buttom at the top that says “Manage Account”.
2. You will be taken to the Blue Star login. Enter your login information and login.
3. You will be taken to your Blue Star member account. Here you can change player and parent information, and upload a copy of the player photo or birth certificate.
This is also where you will be able to accept a position when a player is added to a team, and manage payments for team fees once those have been determined.
And in closing…..
Registration may have seemed difficult, but it actually wasn’t that bad. The thing to remember if you have issues, do the following:
1. Reread this document and see if it helps
2. If step one doesn’t help, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
If you need to contact the registrar, we will be able to setup a remote support session and see if we can assist you in the evening.